ON A VALUE-ADDING CORNER ALLOTMENT with a DOUBLE garage, Jacqui Walker presents this spacious 3 bedroom home in very desirable market-hot Centenary Heights!
IT’S all about CAPITAL GROWTH here.
SO WHO’S WHO?
– Investors: currently leased until November 26, 2021 at $350 per week
::::: That’s a 4.28% p.a. gross rent return
::::: Potential to INCREASE to $380 per week
::::: Tenants have indicated flexibility to leave, if required, with some notice
– Renovators: consider a Cosmetic Reno here. The market is red-hot in Centenary Heights and a makeover here will be amazing
– Owner-Occupiers: make this your home … the tenants have indicated flexibility to leave if required
– A remote-controlled DOUBLE garage … always a value adder!
– Timber pinewood themes throughout
– Living room
– Bonus family room
I SAID: ‘ 2 living areas … one of them with a cosy fireplace and fan !!! ‘
– Kitchen with UPGRADES and a gas stovetop
– Dining area
– Bar area … will it be shots, or a chilled white wine?
– 3 comfortably-sized bedrooms
– Private main toilet
– This flows to powder area
– Bath, shower and bonus 2nd toilet to bathroom with vanity
– Significantly-sized laundry could make a great 2nd bathroom
– Wow: a value-adding CORNER ALLOTMENT
– 655 square metre allotment
– Well-established gardens
– A fully-fenced backyard
– With a lovely paved area to relax outdoors
– And security screens to windows and doors for more peace-of-mind
THE MARKET IS HOT in Centenary Heights. So what’s NEARBY?
– 400m to sprawling Ballin Park on Amanda Drive
– 500m to handy Kelly’s Store
– 1.2km to Southtown Shops and Thai Royal Restaurant
– 1.3km to Centenary Heights High School
– 1.3km to Gabbinbar Primary School
– 4km to CBD
IS IT the CORNER allotment? Is it the DOUBLE garage? Or is it the red-hot market in Centenary Heights? Fact is: 2 CLAIRE STREET IS EVERYTHING.
SO FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, I’m standing by right now for your questions or appointment request. MY TOP TIP IS TO SEE QUICKLY!
***USEFUL INFO with compliments of Jacqui Walker Sells Sensational Moves:
– How’s the property market in Centenary Heights?
::::: In the first 28 days of 2021, 22 of 23 listed properties WERE SOLD in Centenary Heights Heights (Source: RP Data)
::::: On average, those properties had been held for 10 years each (Source: RP Data)
– Recent General Rates: Approx. $1317.00 nett 1/2 yr
– Recent Water Access: Approx. $305.00 nett 1/2 yr + use
– Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
– Allotment Size: 655m2
– Real Property Description: Lot 87 on Registered Plan 176733
– State School Zone: Gabbinbar Primary (P-6, 1.3km) and Centenary Heights High (7-12, 1.3km)
– Internet: Can connect to the NBN via Fibre-to-the-Premises technology (FTTP)
– Disclaimer: All care taken, however you are encouraged to independently verify all figures and indications.