IDEALLY SET in market-hot Centenary Heights on a 765 square metre allotment, this spacious family home is now for sale.
FULL STORY coming soon.
FOR NOW, here’s your fast look:
– High Cathedral raked ceilings to formal lounge room
– Dining room with easy access to outdoor zone
– Updated kitchen
::::: Featuring a CHEF’S DREAM OVEN
::::: All the bench space you could want
::::: And a CLEVERLY place dishwasher
– Large family room
– This flows to a covered entertaining zone
::::: So nice, so private
::::: Measuring 6.9m x 5.5m
– A handy study room
– 3 spacious bedrooms, each with built-in robes
::::: Love the long sliding mirrored robes to the main bedroom
– Bathtub for a soak and a separate shower to the bathroom
– This points to a powder area with vanity
– Central private toilet
– Laundry with easy access outside
– Easy arrival home via INTERNAL single garage
– And best possible internet connection with fibre-to-the-premises not just the street
– A deep and wide carport, for 2 cars parked tandem
::::: Easy side access in to garage makes getting home so easy!
::::: Wide driveways
– The landscaped level backyard is fenced
– Large shed total 6m x 6m, within this there’s a 3m x 3m store room
– Mature landscaping across the allotment
– South-facing allotment
YOU MUST SHORTLIST AND SEE this family-sized package – a real beauty!
WE’RE WRITING the full story right now … more will be added SHORTLY.
DON’T WANT TO WAIT? NEITHER DO WE, so for your convenience, we’re listening out for your call or message right now. MAKE THIS YOUR NEXT MOVE!
***USEFUL INFO courtesy of Jacqui Walker:
– Recent General Rates: $1,426.86 net 1/2 yr
– Recent Water Access: Approx. $314.95 net 1/2 yr
– Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
– Allotment Size: 765 square metres
– Real Property Description: Lot 21 on Registered Plan 152160
– Internet: Can connect to the NBN via Fibre-to-the-Premises technology (FTTP)
– State School Zone: Gabbinbar Primary (P-6); Centenary Heights High (7-12)
– Disclaimer: All care taken, however quoted figures and amounts are approximate only.