THE HIGH WEEKLY RENTAL INCOME and easy access to USQ via a park 200 metres away makes this INTELLIGENT INVESTMENT property the ‘must-have’ of Darling Heights.
– Currently yielding 8.39% gross annual rent yield
— Wow, that’s an OUTSTANDING rent return!!!
– Huge 7 bedroom floorplan with 3 bathrooms and 4 car accommodation
— Long list of improvements far below, completed to make property ‘fit-for-purpose’
– Selling fully-furnished
– Each bedroom rented to individual students
– With exactly what students need:
— Wifi connectivity
— Fast access to the University via Birch Court Park 200 metres away
— Peace and privacy for productive study
– Selling with a VALUABLE ‘Council Approval Certification for Rooming Accommodation’
– Income: Currently earning $880.00 per week, equating to $45,760 current year
— Bedroom 1 with ENSUITE earns $160 per week each
— Bedrooms 2-7 earn $120 per week
— ADD more income when you lease the FULLY SELF-CONTAINED rear shed with THIRD BATHROOM and kitchenette
– Essential information.
— General Rates $2,364.20
— Water Rates $1,469.58
— Electricity $3,965.18
— Gas $488.51
— Internet (Telstra) $1,080.00
— Wow, that’s a cash flow positive real estate investment!!!
INVESTING NEAR USQ IS CLEVER. Why?
— There’s solid demand for rental accommodation near USQ because this University has been ranked Number 1 in Australia for graduate starting salary 3 years in a row (Source: Good Universities Guide, 2020)
FOUR MORE BENEFITS:
– Capital growth on your real estate holding
– Chance to run it as your own business, with income here well exceeding nearby rents
– Capacity to interview potential tenants, selecting those who will uphold your house-rules
– That satisfying feeling of operating a ‘sanctuary’ where students can soar through their degrees
IDEA: this sprawling 7+ BEDROOM HOME would also be great for a large, combined or multi-generation family.
– Formal entry via a lovely covered portico
– 7 bedrooms
— Spacious main bedroom with ensuite
— 3 additional bedrooms are double room with double beds
— And rooms 6 and 7 (the original garage) are so spacious too!
– Main bathroom
– Private main toilet
– Large open-plan kitchen with dishwasher
– Casual dining area
– This flows to the casual living room
– Formal lounge room with enchanting wood heater
– Formal dining room with brick feature wall
– Gas heating
– Ceiling Fans
– Very neatly presented, very well maintained
— See long list of indoor improvements far below
– Rear double shed with single garage door
— It’s FULLY SELF-CONTAINED with THIRD BATHROOM and kitchenette
— This results in an 8th room to rent out … SO GET MORE INCOME!!!
– Great! Driveway REPAINTED July 2021
– 660 square metre allotment, measuring 22m wide x 30.2m deep
– Double carport
– Garage door to drive-thru carport
– And that double rear shed with single roller door
– A fantastic undercover entertaining area with built-in BBQ zone
– Attractive landscaping
— See long list of outdoor improvements far below
– So close to USQ … a gorgeous walk through Birch Court Park which is 200 metres away!
– Birch Court Park flows to the spectacular Japanese Gardens
– 500 metres to Darling Heights State Primary School
– 2.1km to UniPlaza convenience shops
– 2.6km to Kmart at Toowoomba Plaza
– 5.1km to Inner-City / Grand Central Shopping Centre
SHOWING an outstanding CASH-FLOW POSITIVE RENT YIELD in the highly-demanded USQ AREA, this property represents INTELLIGENT UNIVERSITY INVESTING.
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, we’re standing by right now to answer your questions or to arrange your inspection. SEE THIS HIGH-YIELDING USQ AREA PROPERTY NOW!
***HANDY INFO with compliments of Jacqui Walker:
– How’s the property market in Darling Heights?
— Of the 91 Homes listed for sale in Darling Heights between June 2020 – June 2021, 83 were subsequently sold (Source: RP Data)
— On average, those properties had been held for 12.9 years each (Source: RP Data)
– Real Property Description: Lot 23 on Registered Plan 196786
– Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
– State School Zone: Darling Heights Primary (P-6, 500m); Harristown High (7-12, 3.4km)
***MAINTENANCE AND IMPROVEMENTS to property since 2008:
– NBN broadband, wifi
– Locks and keys for all doors internal and external (New external locks several times)
– Master Keys for owner and double sets of keys to each room, all internal bedrooms have locks
– Upgrade to electrical wiring to carry more load + more power points
– New cooktop, oven and range hood, fridge (2021), washing machine (2019)
– Fire extinguishers installed next to kitchen stove, outdoor BBQ and shed + fire blankets in kitchen and shed
– Fully up-to-date fire safety, smoke alarms in all bedrooms and throughout house, 6 monthly checks by A1 Fire & Safety
– New light fittings and all led light bulbs
– New roller door to garage carport and new motor for automatic door opener
– New rainwater tank
– New pergola roof and guttering
– New guttering to shed
– New hot water systems
– Repaint internal and external
– New toilets in house
– New screens to some windows and doors (2020)
– New roller blinds in bedrooms and bathrooms
– Security screen to door room 1 porch
– Paving in area between carport and shed
– Path to room 1 at back of house (2015)
– New double carport at front of house
– New concrete driveway to lockable carport (2020)
– TV points to bedrooms (1,2, 6 & 7)
– New sarking to roof ($11,000), roof completely removed, relined with new sarking then tiles replaced and cleaned before new tank and guttering installed
– All new curtains except lounge room
– New BBQ into outdoor bench under pergola
– Repaint of concrete driveway (2021)
– New taps to bathroom vanities and new shower hoses and sprayers in all 3 showers
– New gardens in back yard
***DISCLAIMER: All care taken, however you are encouraged to independently verify all figures, measurements and indications.