– 3 generous built-in bedrooms
– Air-conditioned main bedroom hosts walk-in robe
– Spacious open plan lounge and dining area features reverse cycle air-conditioning
– Separate tiled lounge room
– Modern kitchen with electric cooking appliances and dishwasher
– Two way family bathroom with both shower and bath plus separate toilet
– NBN connected, security screens to doors and windows
– Private covered outdoor entertainment area
– Double lock-up garage plus detached 6m x 9m shed
– 638m2 fenced allotment
– Rent appraised at $420 per week
If you’ve been looking for great value, you’ve found it! Investors and owner occupiers alike, 779 Greenwattle Street in family friendly Glenvale has everything you’ll need just minutes from Glenvale State School, Clifford Gardens Shopping Centre and multiple parks.
The modern brick home features 3 generous bedrooms, all with built-in cupboards, the main bedroom has a walk-in robe and is air-conditioned for added comfort. The open plan lounge and dining area boasts reverse cycle air-conditioning for comfort no matter the season, and the contemporary kitchen designed for the entertainer in mind is home to an electric oven, cook top, range hood, 2 bowl sink and dishwasher. With plenty of room for the family there is also a large separate tiled lounge room. The two way bathroom has both a shower and bath, with the toilet separate for convenience, and the laundry hosts a single tub and built-in cupboard, perfect for your storage needs.
Additionally NBN is already connected, security screens are fitted to doors and windows and the hot water system is electric.
Externally there is a private covered entertainment area which overlooks the fenced rear yard of the 638mÂ² allotment. For your vehicles there is a double lock-up garage plus a detached 6m x 9m shed.
Investors – the home has been rent appraised at $420 per week.
Put this one on your MUST INSPECT list! For your convenience Team Elevate is available 7 days a week to arrange your private viewing.
General rates: currently $1185.62 net per half year
Water rates: currently $304.59 net per half year plus consumption
Primary school state catchment: Glenvale State School
High school state catchment: Harristown State High School
Home Built: 2008