ALERT, ALERT: Existing 6m x 6m slab is ready for your future garage, subject to Council approval.
SENSATIONALLY set on a large 1,370 sq mtr allotment, Jacqui Walker presents this Charming Cottage with wrap-around Verandah on 2 sides – and a glamorous spacious kitchen!
I SAID: ‘ Sensational kitchen here on a huge value-adding allotment !!! ‘
THE SPRAWLING yard welcomes you and the gorgeous Verandah says ‘Come on in…’
FIRST UP, who’s who?
– Currently leased until 22nd Feb 2022
– Owner-Occupiers: settle now and wait, or settle late February and move straight in!
::: Currently earning $315/week
::: Investors: due to the large yard, our Opinion of Market Rental Worth is up to $400/week
SO LET’S HEAD INSIDE:
– Classic hallway arrival
– Gorgeous timber polished floors
– Lounge room made for relaxing
– Dining room to enjoy your Insta-worthy cookups
– Oh I love the contemporary updates to the spacious kitchen
::: Stainless-steel gas stove and electric oven
::: A glamorous designer rangehood
:::::: Wow, look at those striking red feature-tiles
::: Dishwasher for easier clean-up
::: Endless bench space and cupboards
::: Double-sink and good-sized fridge/freezer space
::: Kitchen flows to 1 of 3 verandah doors
– Bathroom with shower over bath, and a vanity
– A private toilet
– Down to an internal laundry and storage area
– Also the best possible internet connectivity, with Fibre-to-home not just the street
THEN DISCOVER OUTSIDE:
– Recently removed was a 6m x 6m shed … the slab remains
::: Car accommodation solved, subject to Council approval
– The 1,370 sq mtr allotment is well OVER a quarter-of-an-acre!!!
– The gorgeous green yard overlooks neighbouring blooming Jacarandas
– Cottage beautifully adorned by wrap-around verandah on 2 sides
::: The verandah has 3 stair-access points
– That’s better! Insect screens to cottage-era windows
– And bottled gas
SO CONVENIENT, THESE FIVE are all within 750 metres:
– Only 2 doors down from Harlaxton Primary School
– So close! 150 metres to North Toowoomba Bowls Club
– Wow! 240 metres to Coles, Aldi and Northpoint Shopping Centre
– 450 metres to multiple Ovals at Griffiths Park
– And 750m to Downlands College
– Then 1.3km to Toowoomba State High School, Mt Lofty Campus
– And an easy 2.4km to Sports Club and CBD
DEFINITELY FABULOUS BUYING HERE for cottage charm and large valuable allotment. This one’s the Northside Cottage you MUST-HAVE!
SO FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, The Jacqui Walker Team is standing by to answer your questions or to arrange your Inspection. SEE THIS GORGEOUS NORTHSIDE COTTAGE NOW!
***USEFUL INFO with compliments of Jacqui Walker:
– Orientation: South
– Allotment Size: 1,370 sq mtrs
– Real Property Description: Lot 16-17 on Registered Plan 17483
– Recent General Rates: $1,327.00 net 1/2 yr approx
– Recent Water Access: $314.95 net 1/2 yr approx
– Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
– Internet: Connect to the NBN via Fibre-to-the-Premises technology (FTTP)
– State School Zone: Harlaxton Primary (P-6, 2 doors down); Toowoomba State High (7-12, 1.3km)
– Disclaimer: All care taken, however you are encouraged to independently verify all figures, measurements and indications.