SELLING VACANT, this home built 2012 is on a LARGE 800 SQ MTR ALLOTMENT only 2.5km to CBD/Grand Central Shopping Centre.
GRACED by a long private driveway between character homes, this beauty FEATURES:
– Emphasis on open-plan living and dining
::::: With reverse-cycle air conditioning
::::: Lots of natural light here, also ceiling fan and designer lighting
::::: And attractive floating timber floors … easy clean-up, happy life!
– This flows to a covered entertainment area, made for happiness
::::: Built under the roofline for enhanced capital growth
– Sophisticated black and white tones to the stylish kitchen
::::: With a gorgeous island bench
::::: Lots of drawers
::::: Gas stove and electric oven
::::: And the dishwasher will make clean-up so so easy
– A fantastic master bedroom experience
::::: Walk-in robe
::::: And ceiling fan
– 3 bedrooms total, each with built-in robes
– Main bathroom with bathtub for a soak, separate bath and vanity
::::: Premium glass trims to the shower
::::: Sophisticated tiling … no corners cut here
– A separate main toilet
– Easy arrival home via AUTOMATIC single garage with internal entry
::::: And a handy rear laundry
– Gas hot water
NOW STEP OUTSIDE TO DISCOVER:
– Wow: a long PRIVATE 37m driveway to your garage … exclusive-use
– Rare 800 square metre allotment, with privacy fencing
– Feels so private
– Big wide driveway area to front of home with a BONUS parking area
– Room for a shed with rear access on both sides
– 5,000 litre rainwater tank
– And an easy-care garden
SO WHAT’S NEARBY?
– Lots of trees to street, and adorned on either side by character homes
– 450m to swings, slide and happiness at Warwick St Park
– 550m to fish and chips, Thai, chemist, beauty and convenience store at Tower Shopping Village
– 850m to private and public schools for all year levels
– 2.5km to inner-city Grand Central Shopping Centre
RECENT HOMES on large allotments this close to the inner-city should not be missed.
THIS GREAT BUY begins with a look, so for your convenience, I’m looking out for your message or call. MAKE THIS ONE YOURS NOW!
***HANDY INFO courtesy of Jacqui Walker Sells Sensational Moves:
– How’s the property market in Harristown?
::::: 142 of 149 properties were listed THEN sold in Harristown from Jan 2019-Jan 2020 (Source: RP Data)
::::: On average, those properties had been held for 11.9 years each (Source: RP Data)
– Real Property Description: Lot 100 on Survey Plan 239892
– Allotment Size: 800 square metres
– Allotment Dimensions: 20.6m south rear x 31.6m east short side x 67.6m west long driveway side
– Zoned: Neighbourhood Residential
– Land Use: Single Dwelling
– Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
– Internet: Can connect to the NBN via Fibre-to-the-Node technology (FTTN)
– State School Zone: Harristown Primary (P-6, 830m); Harristown High (7-12, 850m)
– Disclaimer: All care taken, however you are encouraged to independently verify all figures, measurements and indications.