– Good sized front porch
– 4 generous built-in bedrooms
– Spacious lounge and dining with ceiling fan and wood heater
– Neat and tidy kitchen with gas cooking and dishwasher
– Family bathroom fitted with shower over bath, vanity and storage; toilet is separate
– Fresh paint in the bedrooms, living room and hallway and featuring timber flooring throughout
– Lower level with laundry, storage room (with light, window and smoke alarm) and workshop
– Covered patio and paved area
– Established landscaped gardens
– 619m2 allotment with vehicle side access
– Tandem lock-up garage
– Rent appraised at $360-$380 per week
Set in a quiet street in Harristown only a short distance to multiple schools, parks, Clifford Gardens Shopping Centre and the Toowoomba Hospital, 6 Dignan Street is a must to inspect if you’re searching for your first home, a renovator or investment property.
The timber home features 4 generous built-in bedrooms, (main bedroom fitted with ceiling fan), an open plan living and dining room boasting a gorgeous wood heater, ceiling fan and timber flooring, neat and tidy kitchen featuring gas cooktop, oven, dishwasher, double bowl sink, rangehood and also featuring soft close drawers and ample storage. The family bathroom is home to a shower over bath, vanity and storage cupboard, with the toilet separate for convenience. The internal laundry has a single wash basin and is located on the lower level along with a storage room and workshop for the handy man.
Additionally, the bedrooms, living room and hallway have been freshly painting and there is timber flooring throughout; the hot water system is gas.
Externally there is a front porch to enjoy the morning coffee, covered rear patio and paved area which overlooks the established gardens, set in the fully fenced 619mÂ² allotment with vehicle side access. For your vehicles there is a tandem garage on the lower level with easy access to the house.
Investors – the home has been rent appraised by our RE/MAX Success Property Management division for $360-$380 per week!
For your convenience Team Elevate is available 7 days a week to arrange your private viewing.
General rates: currently $1,034.34 net per half year
Water rates: currently $304.59 net per half year plus consumption
Primary school state catchment: Harristown State School
High school state catchment: Harristown State High School
Home Built: 1977