NORTH-FACING and set on a fabulous HALF-ACRE in beautiful Meringandan West, this fabulous family home is now for sale.
– Formal entry
– Formal lounge room with reverse-cycle air conditioning
::: Also a gas point, which you could connect to bottle gas
– Sprawling family and meals zone with charming fireplace
::: Love those contemporary shutters!
– This points to the large kitchen, the heart of the home
::: Wow, look at that upsized walk-in pantry!
::: Dishwasher, and long breakfast bar too
– Large master bedroom
::: Look at those feature shelves to ensuite!
::: Ensuite offers shower, vanity and toilet
– 4 bedrooms total, each with built-in robes
– Bathtub for a soak to main bathroom with separate shower and vanity
– Separate main toilet
– Family-sized laundry
– Ample broom and linen storage
– Internal double garage for easy arrival home
::: Car accommodation serviced by wide driveway
– Bonus side carport accessed by wide cement driveway
– Sprawling entertainment zone
– Huge 6m x 3m garden shed
– Another good-sized garden shed too
– Rainwater tank
– Beautiful fruit trees across the backyard
– Very neat landscaping
– All set across 2,000 square metres of land … wow, that’s half-an-acre!
::: With wide side access
– 3 minutes to Meringandan Primary School, 1.5km
– 5 minutes to convenience store and iconic Meringandan Hotel, 2.2km
– 6 minutes to Highfields Secondary College, 5.2km
THE OWNERS LOVE their sprawling outdoor zone and large family-sized home here … and now it’s your turn to CALL IT YOURS.
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, we’re standing by right now to confirm your desired inspection time. MAKE THIS YOUR SENSATIONAL MOVE!
***HANDY INFO courtesy of Jacqui Walker:
– How’s the property market in Meringandan West?
::::: Of the 55 properties listed for sale in Rockville between July 2020 – July 2021, 53 were subsequently sold (Source: RP Data)
::::: On average, those properties had been held for 10 years each (Source: RP Data)
– State School Zone: Meringandan Primary (P-6); Highfields State Secondary College (7-12)
– Orientation: North
– Allotment Size: 2,000 square metres
– Allotment Dimensions: Approx 30m wide x 67m deep approx
– Internet: NBN connectivity via Fibre-to-the-Node technology (FTTN)
– Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
– Recent General Rates: $766.45 net 1/2 yr
– Recent Water Access: $314.95 net 1/2 yr + use
– Disclaimer: All care taken, however you’re encouraged to independently verify all figures & indications.