ON A VALUE-ADDING CORNER ALLOTMENT, Jacqui Walker presents this CHARMING HOME which collides with CONTEMPORARY UPDATES YOU MUST KNOW ABOUT!
– Glamorous gloss white kitchen
– Stunning bathroom … light-filled with feature tiling
– Gorgeous polished floors
– And a BBQ deck area that points to fantastic seating around a feature-tree
YOUR EXPERIENCE BEGINS when you DRIVE-IN to the CORNER ALLOTMENT via Prospect Street to the LOWER-FLOOR GARAGE.
– Effortless living across the lounge and dining room
::: More comfort thanks to reverse-cycle AIR CONDITIONING
::: The most charming outlook
– This points to the gorgeous GLOSS WHITE KITCHEN
::: With designer lighting
::: A charming light-filled nook with contemporary stove
::: Easier nights thanks to the dishwasher
::: And an oven, long double sink and XL fridge space
– A ceiling fan to main bedroom
– Lovely 2nd bedroom
– A stunning UPDATED BATHROOM with feature tiling, bathtub for a soak, separate shower and vogue vanity
– That lower floor garage
– And the best possible internet connectivity with Fibre-to-the-Premises
– Driveway entry from Prospect Street
– A value-adding CORNER allotment across 515 square metres
– Fantastic BBQ deck area
::: This points to desirable seating, around a feature tree and additionally around the leveled landscaped area
– And a rainwater tank
SO WHAT’S NEARBY?
– Opposite Ovals at Southern Cross Reserve
– Wow! 400 metres to Toowoomba State High School
– 740 metres to Bowls Club
– Handy! 950 metres to Northpoint Shopping Centre, Convenience Shopping & Fuel
– 1.2km to Harlaxton Primary School
CAPTURING CHARM ON THE CORNER, with CONTEMPORARY UPDATES, I know this is THE ONE.
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, we’re available right now to answer your questions or to BOOK YOUR LOOK where YOU’RE SURE TO LOVE IT!
***HELPFUL SPECS with compliments of Jacqui Walker:
– How’s the property market in North Toowoomba?
::::: Of the 83 properties listed for sale in North Toowoomba between June 2020 – June 2021, 82 were subsequently sold (Source: RP Data)
::::: On average, those properties had been held for 9.5 years each (Source: RP Data)
– Internet: Connect to NBN via Fibre-to-the-Premises (FTTP)
– Allotment Size: Corner, 515 square metres
– Allotment Dimensions: 28.7m North St x 18.3m Prospect St approx
– Orientation: North to North Street
– Driveway: Entry from Prospect Street
– Real Property Description: Lot 64 on Survey Plan SP264533
– Zoned: Mixed Density Residential
– Recent General Rates: $1080.00 net 1/2 yr approx
– Recent Water Rates: $305.00 net 1/2 yr + use, approx
– Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
– State School Zone: Harlaxton Primary (P-6, 1.2km); Toowoomba State High (7-12, 400m)
– Disclaimer: All care taken, however quoted figures and amounts are approximate only.