DID YOU HEAR THAT?
AMONG GORGEOUS BUSHLAND, that was The Owner who just said: ‘ We’re Moving To Perth … Buy Our Sprawling Lifestyle Home Now !!! ‘
ALERT: Urgent Sale now required. Must be sold. Inspect and bring your offer today!
IT’S A SANCTUARY … IT’S A RETREAT … YES, and it’s all at 18 Merlin Court in Preston.
SET on three-quarters of an acre, Jacqui Walker is delighted to present this MAJESTIC HOME with room to be together and room to be apart across 5 EXTRA-LARGE LIVING ZONES!
BRING YOUR FAMILY and truly spread-out across the:
– Huge, spectacular lounge room overlooking gorgeous bushland across the Lockyer Valley
::::: This is the heart of the home
::::: Look at those panoramic views!
::::: Dramatic ceilings
::::: Filled with natural light
::::: And endless comfort with a wood heater, DUCTED air conditioning and gas point
– Then there’s a large and magnificent music room
::::: With a CUSTOM ACOUSTIC wooden ceiling
::::: Gorgeous views sure to inspire even Mozart himself!
::::: And reverse-cycle air conditioning
– Next, the large dining room is made for happy meals together
::::: With a dream north-east aspect
::::: The DUCTED air conditioning continues across this area
::::: This area flows to an expansive corner verandah
– Downstairs it’s an epic-size rumpus room
– Wow: this flows to an additional activity room
I LOVE THE:
– Wide verandahs capturing scenic bushland views from the north-east of the home
– Views across scenic bushland everywhere you look
– Gorgeous Iron-Bark timber floors
– Timber and brick embellishments throughout
– And harmonious street appeal toward the end of a cul-de-sac
– A 10kW solar system with FIFTY panels to the north-east room
– A large, commanding OFFICE with a stunning feature port window
– An oversized Tasmanian Oak kitchen
::: Easier clean-ups with the Westinghouse dishwasher
::: Westinghouse 900mm 5 Zone induction cooktop
::: Fisher & Paykel electric oven
::: Endless bench and storage space
::: A large double sink
::: And wine-rack
– Wow! 6 spacious bedrooms
::: Large master bedroom UPSTAIRS
::: This is adorned by a beautiful balcony
::: Ensuite with bathtub, private toilet, shower and vanity
::: Also ceiling fans and reverse-cycle air conditioning
– 2 bathrooms total
– Space for 5 cars undercover
::::: An extra-deep internal DOUBLE GARAGE
::::: And 3 carport spaces
– Internal timber staircase, with storage underneath
– A strong room / cellar
– Internal workshop and storage room
– Laundry with handy upstairs chute
– The blissful setting across three-quarters of an Acre … that’s 3,001 sq mtrs
– 2nd covered outdoor zone beneath the upper-verandah
– Playground equipment can be included by negotiation
– Bottled gas
– A Biocycle treatment system
– And meandering pathways around blissful bushland gardens
SO WHAT’S NEARBY?
– 500 metres to New England Highway turn-off
– 2.6km to Hodgson Vale Convenience Store
– 2.6km to Lions Park
– 3.7km to Preston Village Manor and Chapel
– 4.7km to Preston Peak Winery
– 4.8km to University of Southern Queensland
– 4.9km to Kmart at Toowoomba Plaza
– 5.1km to Middle Ridge Primary School
– 8.0km to Centenary Heights High School
– 10.4km to Shamrock Hotel / CBD
SPRAWLING LIFESTYLE RETREATS like these don’t hit the market every day.
REMINDER: An Urgent Sale is now required. Must be sold. Inspect and bring your offer today!
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, we’re standing by right now to answer your questions or schedule your tour, which is sure to delight. SEE THIS SPECIAL, EXTRA-LARGE GEM IN PRESTON NOW!
***USEFUL INFO with compliments of The Jacqui Walker Team:
– How’s the property market in Preston?
::::: All 15 of 15 properties listed were subsequently sold in Preston from Oct 2020-Oct 2021 (Source: RP Data)
::::: Of these, the average ownership tenure was 12.8 years (Source: RP Data)
– Originally built by Pingel Homes
– Allotment Size: 3,001 sq mtrs
– Approx Dimensions:
::::: 18.2m west front
::::: 65.0m east rear
::::: 74.4m north side
::::: 79.1m south side
– Land Use: Single Dwelling
– Zoning: Village, Rural Activity
– Real Property Description: Lot 7 on Registered Plan 206535
– Recent General Rates: $1,597.00 net 1/2 yr approx
– Local Government Area: Lockyer Valley Regional Council
– Internet: Connect to the NBN via Fibre-to-the-Node technology (FTTN)
– State School Zone: Middle Ridge Primary (P-6, 5.1km); Centenary Heights High (7-12, 8.0km)
– Disclaimer: All care taken, however you are encouraged to independently verify all figures, measurements and indications.