Discover the gentle feel of an exceptional RANGE-TOP street on inspection of this solid and secure brick/tile home offering spacious living and generous sized rooms. Perfectly suited to downsizing/retiring types or younger, renovating families, the homes’ liveability is high, the potential to change to taste, excellent. “JUST” inspect to make your nest!
– Established and welcoming front garden
– Secure and inviting entry porch/newly glazed sunroom
– Spacious internal foyer and hallway
– Very generous and liveable formal lounge room, with air-conditioning and glass sliders to outdoor living
– Adjoining flow-through formal dining room, with servery to kitchen and glass sliders to outdoor living
– Original spacious kitchen with good natural lighting and bonus massive walk-in pantry
– Massive main bedroom to front with full built-in robes
– Second bedroom of great size, with full built-ins
– Smaller third bedroom, with built-ins
– Bathroom suitable for disabled needs
– Separate laundry with storage options
– Second toilet to rear of laundry
– Ramp to rear door, suitable for wheelchair or walker access to/from home
– Rear courtyard/garden and drying line area
– Fantastic and VERY PRIVATE covered outdoor living/entertaining area
– Double lock-up brick garage with workbenches and access to side street (1 x remote control)
– Rainwater tank
– Garden shed
– NBN fitted
– Mature fruit trees, including mango, lime and lemon!
“JUST” nest in a GENUINE home, solid and sturdy, easy to maintain and set in a perfect location near shops and east-side schools – the best of traditional Rangeville offerings on the market today! Your future home is calling you.
* Some images have been enhanced to green the lawns.