What’s my home worth?
Get a detailed estimate of your property’s value in today’s market
This one is a living gem of the late 60’s, showcasing multiple key design features of the time – fresh, vibrant and inspiring now. Offering easy open plan living, sandstone feature wall in the sunken lounge, raked ceilings and natural light. Here is ‘WOW’ – in excellent original condition!
– Inviting patio entry to front
– Designer sunken lounge with double sliders to outdoors
– Dining enclave off lounge
– Good flow to side carport area
– Centrally located kitchen, well-lit and appointed
– Adjoining laundry with easy external access to rear drying line
– Sunroom extension on northern side – perfect for winter sun!
– Bedroom wing to one side of home
– Sizey main bedroom to front with aircon, built-ins and soothing leafy outlook to front garden
– Second bedroom of good size, with built-in robe
– Third bedroom, of smaller size, with built-in robe
– Fresh bathroom at end of hall, with separate bath, shower and toilet
– Electric hot water system
– Air-conditioner to open plan lounge
– Ceiling fans in living spaces
– Security screens and doors
– Timber under current floor coverings
– Double carport to side, displaying classic 60’s timber panelling and BBQ
– 6000L rainwater tanks plumbed to laundry and garden
– Additional smaller tank to rear
– Two separate garden sheds
– Immaculately maintained and mature gardens surrounding
– Good buffer space to sides of home
An extremely neat and tidy home, a great example of the late 60’s style with light and airy lines, all set with a NORTHERN back yard. The perfect package with “JUST” the right amount of everything needed for easy living. Make this one your home, or your investment, today!