SET IN A LOVELY TREE-LINED CRESCENT only 140 metres to the Park, 380 metres to High St Plaza and under 600 metres to Rangeville Primary School, this home is now for sale.
HOT TIP: High interest anticipated. No time to lose. Rangeville is the ROCKSTAR of capital growth!!
SO WHO’S WHO?
– Currently tenanted ’til September 2022 to long-term tenant
::: Our opinion of the market rental worth is $430-$450 per week
::: Currently leased for $330 per week, due to long term tenant
– Rangeville is the rockstar of capital growth!!
FIVE THINGS YOU’LL LOVE:
– The long NORTH-facing tiled sunroom to front
::: This captures the whole day’s lovely passing sun
::: Certainly make a fabulous utility space
::: Beautiful French doors flow to some of the bedrooms and to the formal lounge room
– An extra-wide single garage, with space for a carport to front STCA
::: I SAID: ‘ Extra-wide at 4.2 metres !!! ‘
::: With easy internal access
:::::: Wow, nearby this adjoins a handy storeroom too
:::::::::: Is this your value-adding 4th bedroom / ensuite opportunity??!!
– A huge bonus rumpus room
– Fabulous Study/Office at 2.4m x 1.6m
– And a handy storeroom too, measuring 3.1m x 1.9m
– A formal entry
– Plenty of bench-space and cupboards to the kitchen
::: It’s so connected … looks across the dining room and rumpus room
::: Relax sooner thanks to the dishwasher you want
::: There’s room for an extra-large fridge
::: A handy hideaway for the toaster and kettle
::: A microwave space
::: And electric cooking
– Dining room for happy meals together
– Here, folding french doors retract to a HUGE Rumpus Room
::: Wow, it’s 5.8m x 4.4m
::: That’s room to be together, and room to be apart!
::: With reverse-cycle air conditioning
::: A lovely green outlook across LARGE backyard
::: Rumpus room flows to the covered outdoor entertaining area
– 3 bedrooms each with built-in robes
– Bathroom with bathtub, separate shower, vanity and heat-light with fan
– Private main toilet
– Family-sized laundry with double-sink
– And the best possible internet connectivity, with fibre to home not just the street
ALL THIS VALUE OUTSIDE TOO:
– Neat mature gardens across the front yard
– Security screens for more peace-of-mind
– Useful SIDE-ACCESS for a trailer on the home’s eastern side
– Bonus! A detached single garage in the backyard
– An undercover entertaining area
– A rainwater tank and pump
– And a 250L electric hot-water system
SO WHAT’S NEARBY?
– Nice: 140m to lovely open space of Garnett Lehmann Park
– Wow: 380m to High Street Plaza
– 560m to Rangeville Primary School
– 1.8km to Centenary Heights High School
– 2.8km to gorgeous Picnic Point
– 4.4km to Empire Theatre / CBD
THIS ONE’S a great choice for likely continued CAPITAL GROWTH. I love the TREE-LINED CRESCENT, and the fantastic 380 metre proximity to High St Plaza. YES, THIS IS THE ONE!
SO FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, The Jacqui Walker Team is available right now to answer your questions or to schedule your inspection. SEE THIS ONE FAST!
*****USEFUL SPECS courtesy of The Jacqui Walker Team:
– Construction Elements: Brick construction with tiled roof, and hardiplank on brick-base to the rear rumpus room
– Recent General Rates: $1,491.41 net 1/2 yr
– Recent Water: $314.95 net 1/2 yr + use
– Allotment Dimensions: 21.4m wide x 33.6m deep approx.
– Allotment Size: 709 sq mtrs
– Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
– Internet: Can connect to NBN on Fibre-to-the-Premises technology (FTTP)
– State School Zone: Rangeville Primary (P-6, 560m) and Centenary Heights High (7-12, 1.8km)
– Disclaimer: All care taken, however you are encouraged to independently verify all figures and indications.