Situated on a 1,181m2 allotment within the secure gated community of ‘Ravensbourne Mountain Retreat’, your new home/weekend family getaway has 4 built-in carpeted bedrooms and numerous living areas.
There are 2 discretely separate wings to your new home, ideal for larger families or visitors staying over. There’s also potential for a kitchenette to create individual units within the one building.
From your expansive covered and open deck area, which flows off of most rooms of the home, this is an ideal setting for the morning breakfast and afternoon BBQ’s and to take in the medium and long range mountain views, south west to Ravensbourne National Park and beyond, whilst listening to the birds, and watching the native wildlife.
– Timber flooring in the living areas and hallway
– 4 built-in bedrooms fully carpeted
– 4 reverse cycle air-conditioners to the master bedroom and all living areas
– 2 separate bathrooms and toilets
– A well designed central kitchen opens onto an adjoining dining and your massive deck area
– 22,500 litre rainwater storage
– Solar PV panels help cut costs, or when your not residing there, feeds back into the grid
– Quiet Lifestyle living to the max
– Currently tenanted till February 2022 at $320 per week
– Rates $450 net per 1/2 year approx
– Body Corp $440 net per 1/4 approx
This lovely home, get away weekend retreat or retirement home, is only 1.5 hours west of Brisbane, 24 minutes to Esk, and 40 minutes to Toowoomba, and is ever so close to National Parks, recreational dams, great restaurants and coffee shops or would make an ideal holiday let too.