THIS NORTH-FACING HOME has a spacious living and dining zone, TWO TOILETS, a DOUBLE garage and 3 bedrooms.
PEOPLE ARE TALKING about the…
– 2 Toilets for total convenience all the time
– Easy arrival home via internal DOUBLE GARAGE
– Large kitchen is the heart-of-the-home with fabulous island counter
– Deep porch and formal entry
– Super-close proximity to TWO PARKS in 2 directions … each 230 metres away!
FOUR TYPES will love this. Which one are you?
– First-home buyers getting started
– Those starting again
– And downsizers who want to do it affordably
LET’S TAKE A CLOSER LOOK:
– Lovely open plan living and dining room
:::: So much COMFORT with reverse-cycle air conditioning and wood heater
– This points to a covered outdoor zone
– Fantastic WALK-IN PANTRY to kitchen, and electric cooking
:::: Love the long-counter which overlooks the family room
– The UPDATED BATHROOM you want, with shower and vanity
:::: 2-way access, and a sensational powder room experience
– Large main bedroom
:::: With walk-in robe
:::: And 2-way access to the main bathroom
– Total of 3 bedrooms, the addition 2 with ceiling fans and built-in robes
– Internal double garage
– And a family-size laundry with easy access outside for drying
– North-facing aspect
– A fantastic covered entertaining zone
– Wow, a 6m x 3m shed
– A large water tank
– A fully-fenced 552 square metre allotment measuring approx 20m x 27.88m
:::: With plenty of space for your boat or trailer to the side of the house
– Wow! 2 parks within 230 metres, on Bushnell Street or Esmond Street
– Handy! 450 metres to Rockville Primary School
– 1 km to the grounds of St Andrew’s Private Hospital
– 1.4km to Wilsonton Shopping Centre, fuel and endless takeaway options
– 2.6km to Wilsonton High School
CAPTURING THREE MUST-HAVES, and so much more, 4A David Street should be quickly seen.
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, we’re listening out for your call or message right now. MAKE THIS YOUR NEXT MOVE!
***HANDY INFO COURTESY of Jacqui Walker Sells:
– Recent General Rates: $1,123.20 net 1/2 yr
– Recent Water Rates: $314.95 net 1/2 yr + use
– Disclaimer: All care taken, however quoted figures and amounts are approximate only.