A PRIZE – waiting to be opened, complete with stunning Range VIEWS! So centrally located, this WOW home offers you five bedrooms, five car garages, two living rooms, two kitchens, DECK, spacious yard and so much more! Designed for the multi-gen and/or bigger families where all need their ‘own’ spaces under the one roof, this home will amaze you with its layout of private and shared spaces, with excellent flow between them all on 840m2.
– Welcoming front entry door and foyer/landing
– STUNNING north-east corner kitchen/dining with unsurpassed VIEWS to the Range
– Kitchen with stone bench tops, quality electrical appliances, soft close drawers, island bench and bamboo flooring
– Juliet balcony to NORTH – perfect for the morning coffee to start a beautiful day!
– Large adjoining dining space
– Opening to enormous main living room, with air-conditioning, feature wood heater, gas point and sliding doors to deck
– Massive comfortable outdoor entertaining DECK, overlooking sizey rear yard
– Bedroom wing on same (upstairs) level – offering heaps of linen/storage and a laundry chute
– Main bedroom, with WIR, additional built-in, air-conditioner, ceiling fan and access to bathroom and deck
– Main bathroom/ensuite with separate shower, toilet, spa-bath and two-way access to bedroom and hallway
– Two additional sizey bedrooms with built-ins
– Ceiling fans to living and select security screens throughout
– Potential for a totally separate living space, if that suits your needs!
– Generous living room with gas point for heating and sliding door access to rear patio
– Two additional sizey bedrooms, with built-ins
– Fully fitted second kitchen with gas cooktop and oven
– Second bathroom, with shower, toilet and vanity
– Storage cupboards/linen press
– BIG DOUBLE GARAGE, with remote controlled doors and internal access to foyer
– Garage, with storage cupboards and good head height
– Separate spacious laundry with external door
– Additional (third) toilet
– Undercover, ground level patio and space
– Beautiful rear yard featuring a mature Jacaranda and gate access to Knox Lane for the vehicles
– Solid block-built powered THREE BAY GARAGE for the toys – and own TV antennae for entertaining!
– 1.5kW SOLAR power system
– Rainwater tank – with pump for garden
– NEW electric hot water system (250L)
– Gas bottle for the heating points in both living areas and the downstairs stove
A truly amazing home, with so much on offer and so many potential uses, close to Centenary Heights schools. If you are after size, space, easy living and room for everyone, then “JUST” put this on your ‘must inspect’ list! Could be a cash-cow if rented out by room. Make your move now!
* Some images have been enhanced to green the lawns