CHARMING, CUTE AND LIGHT-FILLED, welcome 295 Alderley Street.
ADORNED OUTSIDE by chocolate and white tones, there’s a SENSATIONAL REAR DECK made for entertaining – and this neat Cottage is set on a level 626 square metre allotment.
– A gorgeous entry experience to the sunroom soaked in natural light
::: What a charming outlook!
– Period timber embellishments to many walls
– Beautiful timber polished floors throughout
– The lounge room captures:
::: A lovely decorative ceiling
::: An enchanting fireplace
::: And glamorous plantation shutters
– Experience the updated EAT-IN KITCHEN with:
::: A fantastic walk-in pantry
::: Recessed stove area, indicative of the Cottage era
::: Offering a gas stove and double sink
– 2 bedrooms
– An original bathroom with shower over bath, vanity and toilet
– 2 convenient exit points from the SPACIOUS internal laundry … lots of cupboard space here
– And the best possible internet connection, with fibre-to-the-premises not just the street
– South-facing 626 square metre allotment
::: The result of a larger allotment subdivision
::: When ‘cut-ups’ like this happen, you don’t normally get left with such a large front allotment
::: So this one’s very good value!
– Pull up a deck chair, WOW, look at that sensational REAR DECK
::: A winner with friends and family
::: 6.9m wide x 3.5m deep
– Also a single carport
– And a handy garden shed
SO WHAT’S NEARBY?
– 200 metres to multiple takeaway options, fuel and convenience shopping
– 500 metres to sports ovals at Gold Park
– 1.5km to City Golf Club
– 1.9km to Centenary Heights High School
– 2.5km to Middle Ridge Primary School
WITH THAT FABULOUS DECK, those light-filled living spaces and the charming tones, THIS ONE’S THE ONE TO SEE.
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, we’re available right now to answer your questions. MAKE THIS YOUR SANCTUARY NOW!
***HANDY DETAILS with compliments of Jacqui Walker:
– How’s the property market in South Toowoomba?
::::: Of the 108 properties listed for sale in South Toowoomba between July 2020 – June 2021, 115 were subsequently sold (Source: RP Data)
::::: On average, those properties had been held for 9.9 years each (Source: RP Data)
– Internet: Connect to NBN via Fibre-to-the-Premises (FTTP)
– Allotment Size: 626 square metres
– Orientation: South
– Real Property Description: Subdivison re-titling in progress
– Recent General Rates: $1,216.35 per 1/2 yr
– Recent Water Rates: $314.95 per 1/2 yr + use
– Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
– State School Zone: Middle Ridge Primary (P-6, 2.5km); Centenary Heights High (7-12, 1.9km)
– Disclaimer: All care taken, however quoted figures and amounts are approximate only.