RECENTLY RENOVATED, Jacqui Walker presents this charming Queenslander with a Verandah AND Bonus Deck for the good life … or for good investing!
CAPTURING a very desirable NORTHERN-ASPECT and only 270 metres to City Golf Club, let’s DISCOVER EVERYTHING NOW:
– The lovely front verandah welcomes you
– Adore the beautiful timber embellishments inside
– Recently repainted inside and out
– Updated floor coverings inside
– Lounge room definitely made for relaxation
– An eat-in dining experience to the renovated kitchen
– Kitchen featuring #trending stainless-steel appliances
– 3 lovely bedrooms, made for sweet dreams
– Attractive tiling to the updated bathroom, with shower over bathtub, vanity and toilet
– A particularly spacious laundry
– Easier weekends and less chores across the 266 square metre allotment … 24.2 deep x 11.0m wide
– The nicest DECK AREA to the rear the home
– A handy 3m x 3m garden shed
– A DOUBLE car-space to the front
– That lovely front verandah waits to welcome you here!
– And the best possible internet connectivity, because it’s fibre to actual house, not just the street
SO WHAT’S NEARBY?
– 270m to Driving Range and City Golf Club
– 370m to Convenience Shopping corner Ruthven and Long Street
– 1.6km to Harristown Primary School
– 1.8km to Centenary Heights High School
– 2.1km to Grand Central Shopping Centre and CBD
THIS VERY CHARMING BUNDLE is ideal for good living and the 2.1km CBD proximity makes it a great investment, too!
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, I’m standing by right now to answer your questions or to book your look at this ideal South Toowoomba OPPORTUNITY. This is THE ONE TO SEE.
***HANDY INFO courtesy of Jacqui Walker Sells Sensational Moves:
– How’s the property market in South Toowoomba?
::::: Of the 109 properties listed for sale in South Toowoomba between May 2020 – May 2021, 108 were subsequently sold (Source: RP Data)
::::: On average, those properties had been held for 9.6 years each (Source: RP Data)
– Internet: Connect to NBN via Fixed-to-the-Premises technology (FTTP)
– Allotment Size: 266 square metres
– Allotment Dimensions: approx 11.0m wide x 24.2 deep
– Orientation: North-facing
– General Rates: approx $990.00 net 1/2 yr
– Water Rates: approx $305.00 net 1/2 yr + use
– Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
– Real Property Description: Lot 1 on Survey Plan 271268
– State School Zone: Harristown Primary (P-6, 1.6km); Centenary Heights (7-12, 1.8km)
– Disclaimer: All care taken, however quoted figures and amounts are approximate only.