POSITIONED on a value-adding CORNER ALLOTMNENT in market-hot South Toowoomba, this home is now SELLING WITH INCOME of $320.00 per week until January 2022.
THE 701 SQ MTR CORNER ALLOTMENT position captures 2-street entrances – one to Ruthven Street and one to South Street. Allotment dimensions are provided below.
I SAID: ” Two street entrances !!! ”
AND the charming home definitely spells o-p-p-o-r-t-u-n-i-t-y for the new owner!
– Lovely timber embellishments inside
– Character and charm inside and out
– Chance to add your special touch!
– Front door opens to an inviting light-filled sunroom / utility room
– Lovely lounge and dining rooms are the heart of the home
::::: Love those timber embellishments
– 3 bedrooms
::::: 2 with extra-high ceilings, and built-in robes
– Lovely ADDITIONAL sitting room
– This leads to bathroom with vanity, 1st toilet, shower over bath, and handy storage cupboard
– Plenty of space to the kitchen, with electric cooking
– This flows to bonus 2nd toilet and down a few stairs to internal laundry
– Rear shed with 2 car garages
SO WHAT’S NEARBY?
– 600m to Driving Range and City Golf Club
– 660m to Convenience Shopping corner Ruthven and Long Street
– 1.7km to Centenary Heights High School
– 1.9km to Harristown Primary School
– 2.3km to Grand Central Shopping Centre / CBD
CAPTURING A SPECIAL CORNER POSITION with 2-street entrances, and selling with lease income until January 2022, OPPORTUNITY IS KNOCKING HERE RIGHT NOW!
SO FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, we’re standing by to answer your questions or to arrange your inspection. SEE OPPORTUNITY, INCOME AND POSITION TODAY!
***USEFUL INFO with compliments of Jacqui Walker:
– Allotment Size: 701 sq mtrs
– Allotment Dimensions: 31.4m to South Street x 15.9m to Ruthven Street
– Development Zoning: Residential Conservation – Toowoomba
– Current Land Use: Single Dwelling
– Real Property Description: Lot 1 on Registered Plan RP58881
– Recent General Rates: $1,075.00 net 1/2 yr approx
– Recent Water Access: $315.00 net 1/2 yr approx
– Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
– Internet: Connect to the NBN via Fibre-to-the-Premises technology (FTTP)
– State School Zone: Harristown Primary (P-6, 1.9km); Centenary Heights High (7-12, 1.7km)
– Disclaimer: All care taken, however you are encouraged to independently verify all figures, measurements and indications.