– Front covered verandah
– 3 spacious bedrooms (main with walk-in robe)
– Separate home office / multi-purpose room
– Generous tiled air-conditioned family room
– Living and dining room featuring reverse cycle air-conditioning and ceiling fan
– Large neat and tidy kitchen with gas cooktop, electric oven and dishwasher
– Family bathroom hosts both a shower and bath, plus space for washing machine
– High ceiling and VJ walls plus security screens to doors and windows
– Covered outdoor entertainment area
– Spacious backyard with veggie patch
– Detached 5.7m x 3m shed plus 6m x 6.3m covered carport
– Fully fenced 708m2 allotment with side access
– Currently rented at $395 per week until May 2022
If you’re in the market for a versatile property with plenty of growth prospects, 15 Gowrie Street is well worth your inspection. Bursting with character, this charming timber home in a prime Toowoomba City location, set so close to all of the conveniences of the CBD, will appeal to both home owners and investors and has so much potential on offer.
The inner city home features front covered verandah, 3 good sized carpeted bedrooms, (main bedroom featuring a walk-in robe, and built-in robes fitted to bedroom 2) plus a generous separate office / multi-purpose room with built-in robe. The spacious living and dining room features reverse cycle air-conditioning and ceiling fan and the adjacent neat and tidy kitchen is a good sized and hosts a gas cooktop, electric oven, rangehood, dishwasher, double bowl sink, plenty of bench space and cupboards plus breakfast bar. The large tiled separate family room is air-conditioned and creates an additional space so there’s room for the whole family. The family bathroom hosts both a shower and bath plus vanity and space for the washing machine and the toilet is separate for your convenience.
Additional features include high ceilings and VJ walls throughout for the charming character style, further benefits include security screens fitted to doors and windows and the hot water system is gas.
Externally you will find a paved covered entertainment area which leads from the kitchen, set amongst the low maintenance yard, featuring veggie patch. For your vehicles, there is a 5.7m x 3m detached shed plus 6m x 6.3m covered carport set on a good sized, fully fenced 708m2 allotment with side access.
Investors – the unit is currently rented through our RE/MAX Success Property Management Division at $395 per week until May 2022, with potential to increase to $415 – $420 per week, subject to market condtions.
What are you waiting for? For your convenience Team Elevate is available 7 days a week to arrange your private viewing.
General rates: currently $1,227.09 net per half year
Water rates: currently $314.95 net per half year plus consumption
Primary school state catchment: Toowoomba North State School
High school state catchment: Toowoomba State High School
Home Built: 1990