HERE IN AFFORDABLE WYREEMA, Jacqui Walker Sells is delighted to present this FAMILY HOME in a desirable cul-de-sac with a fantastic bonus double SHED.
ALERT, ALERT: desirable cul-de-sac position with a STYLISH UPDATED bathroom.
WE LOVE the semi-rural setting of the Wyreema township. Here you can ADD a large allotment to your life, and MINUS the big mortgage.
INSIDE get all this:
– Air-conditioned spacious lounge room with lovely bay window outlook
::: North-facing to capture the whole day’s lovely passing sun
– A comfort-adding fireplace to the dining room
– Perfect access from here the kitchen
::: This is very neat with plenty of cupboards
– A beautiful bay window to the main bedroom
– 3 bedrooms total, each with built-in robes
– A fabulously UPDATED VOGUE BATHROOM
::: We love those black and white tones
::: The bathroom is 2-way for maximum convenience
::: And a bathtub for a soak, vogue vanity and separate shower
– PRIVATE separate toilet
– Super easy access from single garage to kitchen
::: Laundry area at rear of garage
– The wide COVERED ENTERTAINING AREA is fabulous for families, friends and good times … so big at 12m wide x 4m deep
– Wow, there’s a detached DOUBLE GARAGE in addition to the internal single garage
– Kids and pets will love the LARGER 1,012 sq mtr allotment
::: With wide sides … makes it so easy to park a boat or trailer in the backyard
– And a handy garden shed, too
SO WHAT’S NEARBY?
– 390m to Obst Park and Oval
– 900m to Wyreema Store
– 1.3km to Wyreema Primary School
– 14 minutes to USQ
– 15 minutes to Kmart at Toowoomba Plaza
– 16 minutes to Clifford Gardens Shopping Centre
– 16 minutes to Harristown High School
TODAY’S THE DAY to get this north-facing top of cul-de-sac home with updated bathroom … bonus shed … and large allotment – all for a LOT LESS mortgage.
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, the Jacqui Walker Sells Team is standing by right now to answer your questions or to arrange your inspection. SO SEE NOW!
***HELPFUL DETAILS courtesy of Jacqui Walker Sells Sensational Moves:
– Allotment Size: 1,012 square metres
– Allotment Dimensions: 21.62m wide x 45.45m deep approx
– State School Catchment: Wyreema Primary (P-6, 1.3km); Harristown High (7-12, 16 minute drive)
– Power to shed? No
– Internet: Can connect to the NBN via Fibre-to-the-Node technology (FTTN)
– Recent General Rates: $947.62 net 1/2 yr
– Water Access Rates: $314.95 net 1/2 yr + use
– Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
– Real Property Description: Lot 36 on Registered Plan 813983
– Disclaimer: All care taken, however you are encouraged to independently verify all figures, measurements and indications.