HARSHA KUMARASINGHE with Jacqui Walker presents this sensational THREE BEDROOM UNIT in Kearneys Spring – an easy 1.1km to the University!
SELLING WITH INCOME,
purchasing NEAR USQ is VERY INTELLIGENT.
WHY? Because USQ has been ranked Number 1 in Australia for graduate starting salary 3 years in a row (Source: Good Universities Guide, 2020). This results in higher demand to attend, and therefore higher demand for nearby accommodation.
– Currently earning $315.00 per week until April 2022
– The 3/2/2 floorplan makes this BIGGER THAN MOST nearby
– In an attractive complex of only 5 Units
– 1.1km to USQ
EXCELLENTLY PRESENTED, step inside and DISCOVER:
– Attractive stained-glass elements to the front door
– A light-filled lounge room with reverse-cycle air conditioning
– This flows to a happy dining zone
– All pointing to the light-filled kitchen
::: Love the #trending angles to the ISLAND BENCH
::: Love the dishwasher … ahh, yes, easy nights!
::: Love the large fridge space too
– The master bedroom you want with WIR + ENSUITE capturing shower, vanity and toilet
– 3 bedrooms total, each with built-in robes
– Main bathroom with bathtub for a soak, separate shower and vanity
– Private main toilet
– Easy internal access via DOUBLE garage
– Internal laundry room, with easy outdoor access
– Large linen cupboard and bonus storage cupboard too
– Best possible internet connectivity, with Fibre to actual Unit not just the street
– A fully-fenced backyard
– 5.2m x 2.7m entertaining area
SO WHAT’S NEARBY?
– Wow! 230 metres to hidden Anita Drive Park
– 900 metres to Uniplaza convenience shopping
– 1km to Childcare Centre
– 1.1km to University
– 2.2km to Darling Heights Primary School
– 2.5km to Kmart at Toowoomba Plaza
– 3.1km to Harristown High School
OKAY so we all know there’s lots of Units near USQ, but THIS ONE’S BETTER AND LARGER with a 3/2/2 floorplan. DEFINITELY THE ONE TO SHORTLIST.
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, we’re standing by to schedule your viewing which is SURE TO IMPRESS FOR SIZE AND LOCATION. So inbox or call us NOW!
***HANDY SPECS courtesy of Jacqui Walker Sells Sensational Moves:
– Internet: Connect to NBN via Fibre-to-the-Premises technology (FTTP)
– Zoning: Mixed Density Residential
– Land Use: Building Units
– Real Property Description: Lot 4 on Survey Plan 189226
– Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
– General Rates: Approx. $990.00 net 1/2 yr
– Water Access: Approx. $305.00 net 1/2 yr + tenant to pay use
– Body Corp: Approx. $400.00 net quarter
– State School Zone: Darling Heights Primary (P-6, 2.2km); Harristown High (7-12, 3.1km)
– Disclaimer: All care taken, however quoted figures and amounts are approximate only.