ACROSS THE ROAD from the UNIVERSITY only 30 metres to Shops, this 2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom Investment Unit earns $260.00 per week.
INVESTOR QUICK GLANCE:
– Currently yielding 7.95% gross annual rent return
– Leased until 28 November, 2021
– Earns $260.00 per week
::::: Tip: Increase to $265.00 per week at next renewal
ABOUT the ‘In-Demand’ floorplan:
– 62 square metres internal floorspace
– Reverse-cycle air conditioning to living area
– ‘In-Demand’ design with 2 Bedrooms, 2 Ensuites
::::: Built-in robe to each bedroom
::::: Study-nook and ceiling fan to each bedroom
::::: Ensuite to each bedroom with shower / vanity / toilet
– Combined dining and living room leads to WALK-IN kitchen
– Internal laundry
– First-come first-serve large carpark
INVESTING NEAR USQ IS CLEVER. Why? There’s solid demand for rental accommodation near USQ because this University has been ranked Number 1 in Australia for graduate starting salary 3 years in a row (Source: Good Universities Guide, 2020).
SO WHAT’S NEARBY?
– Wow: OPPOSITE UNIVERSITY of Southern Queensland
– Handy: 30 metres to convenience shopping at Uniplaza
– 410 metres to Paradise Park
– 2.7km to Kmart at Toowoomba Plaza
THE ONE TO GET is Unit 1 right here. Yielding a rare 7.95% gross rent YIELD and priced to sell with income TODAY.
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, we’re standing by right now to answer your questions or to arrange your inspection. SEE THIS HIGH-YIELDING USQ UNIT NOW!
***USEFUL SPECS compliments of Jacqui Walker Sells Sensational Moves:
– Known As: ‘Spencer House’
– Real Property Description: Lot 1 on Survey Plan 164719
– Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
– Recent General Rates: Approx. $990.00 net 1/2 yr
– Recent Water Access: Approx. $305.00 net 1/2 yr + consumption
– Body Corp: Amount coming soon
– Internet: Can connect to the NBN via Fibre-to-the-Premises technology (FTTP)
– State School Zone: Darling Heights Primary (P-6, 1.3km); Harristown High (7-12, 4.3km)
– Disclaimer: All care taken, however you are encouraged to independently verify all figures, measurements and indications.