ACROSS THE ROAD from the UNIVERSITY only 30 metres to Shops, this intelligent 1 Bedroom 1 Bathroom Investment Unit captures a beautiful outlook … and it’s VERY WELL PRESENTED.
I SAID: ‘ Such attractive presentation here !!! ‘
IDEAL GROUND FLOOR position.
ABOUT the fantastic 59 SQ MTR floorplan:
– Vogue, smart 1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom Unit on the GROUND FLOOR
– Bedroom features the WALK-IN-ROBE people want!
::: Ceiling fan in here too, and an extra built-in robe
– A fabulous open-plan dining area
– Everything points to the gorgeous spacious living area
::: With EAST-FACING outlook, it’s so green across the BEAUTIFUL COURTYARD AREA
::: I love the feature shelving
::: Reverse-cycle air conditioning to this area
– And it’s all about heaps of access to the L-shaped kitchen with gas stove … so much bench space and a HUGE PANTRY / Cupboard.
– Bathroom with shower, toilet and vanity
– Also a super handy laundry space in here, with a handy storage cupboard too
– A first-come first-serve LARGE CARPARK, not undercover
– Best possible internet connection: fibre-to-the-premises, FTTP
THIS ONE’S A SMART opportunity for a Uni worker. Why? You’ll be home from work in moments.
IT’S EQUALLY AS SMART for an Investor. Why? There’s solid demand for rental accommodation here because USQ has been ranked Number 1 in Australia for graduate starting salary 3 years in a row (Source: Good Universities Guide, 2020).
SO WHAT’S NEARBY?
– Wow: OPPOSITE UNIVERSITY of Southern Queensland
– Handy: 30 metres to convenience shopping at Uniplaza
– 410 metres to Paradise Park
– 2.7km to Kmart at Toowoomba Plaza
CAPTURING PREMIUM PRESENTATION and vogue feels, there’s SO MUCH TO LOVE HERE.
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, we’re standing by right now to answer your questions or to arrange your inspection. SEE THIS INTELLIGENT UNIT OPPOSITE USQ TODAY!
***USEFUL SPECS compliments of Jacqui Walker:
– Internal size: 59 square metres
– Building known as: ‘Cameron House’
– Real Property Description: Lot 14 on Survey Plan 229108
– Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
– Recent General Rates: Approx. $990.00 net 1/2 yr
– Recent Water Access: Approx. $305.00 net 1/2 yr + consumption
– Body Corp: $266.00 net per quarter
– Internet: Can connect to the NBN via Fibre-to-the-Premises technology (FTTP)
– State School Zone: Darling Heights Primary (P-6, 1.3km); Harristown High (7-12, 4.3km)
– Disclaimer: All care taken, however you are encouraged to independently verify all figures, measurements and indications.