THE ONE TO SEE is this near-new Townhome in sensational Newtown with a value-adding DOUBLE GARAGE!
– Created with sophistication in mind
– Great floorplan!
– Built 2015 for more tax depreciation benefits if you’re an Investor
– Wow: a DOUBLE garage with easy internal access
FULLY INSULATED for your total comfort,
CONSIDER Unit 8 or Unit 15:
– Emphasis on open-plan living
::::: Living area with reverse-cycle air conditioning
::::: This flows to a lovely dining area
– The spacious contemporary kitchen overlooks the living zone
::::: Caesar-stone benches
::::: The dishwasher will give you your evenings back
::::: A ceramic cooktop, electric oven, and rangehood
::::: Pantry and double sink
– The master bedroom experience you want
::::: Large shower to beautiful ensuite
::::: And reverse-cycle air conditioning
– 3 bedrooms total, all with built-in robes & ceiling fans
– Main bathroom with a bathtub for a soak, and a separate shower
– 3 toilets – 1 in ensuite, 1 upstairs, and 1 downstairs
– Get a private arrival home via the DOUBLE internal automatic lock-up garage
– And a #trending European laundry
NOW STEP OUTSIDE and discover:
– Value-adding: 2- street access from Avondale St or Bridge St
– Visitor carparking on-site
– A relaxing gazebo area for the enjoyment of residents
– A private covered entertaining area to the Unit … definitely created for happiness
– A lovely grassed courtyard, fully-fenced for more privacy
– Peace-of-mind with security screens to windows and doors
– And fully insulated for your year-round comfort
SHORTLIST for a look right now … you’re going to love Townhome living with a DOUBLE GARAGE and sophisticated elements.
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, we’re available right now to ORGANISE YOUR INSPECTION. SEE!
***HELPFUL INFO courtesy of Jacqui Walker Sells Sensational Moves:
– General Rates: Approx. $900.00 net per Unit per half-year
– Water Access: Approx. $305.00 + usage
– Body Corp: $305.00 net per Unit per quarter
– Known As: ‘Avondale Villas’
– Land Use: Building Units (Primary Use Only)
– Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
– Disclaimer: All care taken, however quoted figures and amounts are approximate only.