CENTRAL, SIZE AND LIFE! This near-new sensational STAND-ALONE 3 bedroom Unit is within 1km of 7 top destinations, and it’s so spacious inside!
PEOPLE ARE TALKING ABOUT:
– 8 handy destinations within 1 kilometre … scroll down for the list
– The STAND-ALONE construction is so rare for a Unit
– Perfect combo of 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and internal double garage
STEP ON IN, DISCOVER INSIDE:
– Higher 9ft ceilings
– No cold showers here … boasting a Rinnai INSTANT gas hot-water system!
– Lovely carpeted lounge area, definitely made for taking it easy
– This flows to a fabulous dining zone, with floating timber floors
– And points to a PRIVACY-ENHANCED under-roofline outdoor space with ceiling fan
::::: Now that’s blissful indoor/outdoor living
– Relax faster at night with DISHWASHER to kitchen
::::: It’s so large, walk-in and do a dance!
::::: With Bellini gas stove and rangehood
::::: A big fridge space, lots of benches and cupboards too
::::: And a corner pantry, oven and microwave recess
– Wow, look at that KING-SIZE master bedroom
::::: With ENSUITE and WALK-IN-ROBE
– All in all, get 3 bedrooms total, each with built-in robes and ceiling fans
– Main bathroom offers bathtub for a soak, separate shower, vanity and XL heat light
– And a private main toilet
– Linen cupboard to hallway
– Laundry with sink/bench system, cupboard and 2nd handy cupboard
– And get a PRIVATE ARRIVAL HOME via internal DOUBLE GARAGE AT REAR
::::: Plenty of power points in here
CAPTURING EAST OUTLOOK, this FRONT Unit offers:
– Fantastic street appeal and LOVELY ‘backyard’ area to the front
– Chance to watch the world go by from the PRIVACY-ENHANCED under-roofline outdoor space with ceiling fan
– Security screens for added peace-of-mind
SO WHAT’S NEARBY?
– 180 metres to Clive Berghofer Arena
– 240 metres to Aquatic Centre at The Glennie School
– Or 250 metres to prestige oval of The Glennie School
– 390 metres to Laurel Bank Park
– 600 metres to St Mary’s College
– 700 metres to Glenvale Shopping Centre
– 950m to Newtown Primary School
– 1km to Grand Central Shopping Centre
– 1.7km to Harristown High
IN PROXIMITY OF seven top destinations within 1 kilometre and based on a RARE STAND-ALONE value-adding configuration, this spacious Unit is SENSATIONAL.
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, we’re standing by right now to answer your questions. Your inspection by appointment is very welcome – or we’ll see you at the Open Home. MAKE THIS ONE YOURS TODAY!
***HELPFUL INFO courtesy of Jacqui Walker Sells Sensational Moves:
– Orientation To Street; East
– Configuration: STAND-ALONE Unit on allotment with 2 x STAND-ALONE Units total
– Real Property Description: Lot 1 on Survey Plan 299346
– Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
– Recent General Rates: $1,036.08 net 1/2 yr
– Recent Water Access: $314.95 net 1/2 yr + use
– State School Zone: Newtown Primary (P-6, 950m) and Harristown High (7-12, 1.7km)
– Disclaimer: All care taken, however quoted figures and amounts are approximate only.