NOW IS THE MOMENT to get this LAST UNIT HERE – perfectly positioned 120 metres to a High School and 220 metres to a Restaurant and Shops.
– Units 1, 2 and 4 … All now sold
– Unit 3 … LAST ONE, yours at $309,000
::: Earning $330.00 per week on a lease until February 2022
:::::: That’s a fabulous 5.55% gross rent return p.a.
::::: Scroll far down for outgoings
– 2 built-in bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 internal garage
– Emphasis on open-plan living and dining
– Flows to a private outdoor entertainment area
– Stainless-steel appliances and electric cooking to contemporary kitchen
– Reverse-cycle air conditioning
– Private arrival home via internal automatic garage
– Quality fixtures and fittings throughout
– Lovely street appeal adorned by a large tree and lovely established landscaping
– Each unit is side-by-side
– A private outdoor entertaining area to each Unit
SO WHAT’S NEARBY?
– In a contemporary block of 4 Units total, side-by-side
– 120 metres to Centenary Heights High School
– 220 metres to Thai Royal and Southtown Shops
– 850 metres downhill walk to lovely East Creek Reserve
– 1.4km to Gold Park Ovals
– 1.8km to Rangeville Primary School
– 3.1km to Grand Central Shopping Centre
IT’S A COLLISION of location and lovely design here, so now is the time to MAKE THIS FINAL UNIT YOURS!
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, we’re looking out for your call, text or inbox. GET LOCATION AND STYLE TODAY.
*****USEFUL INFO courtesy of Jacqui Walker Sells Sensational Moves:
– Body Corp: $400 per quarter, including building insurance and outdoor maintenance
– General Rates: $1011.87 net 1/2 yr per unit
– Water Rates: $304.59 net 1/2 yr per unit + consumption
– Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
– Internet: Each unit can connect to NBN on Fibre-to-the-Premises technology (FTTP)
– State School Zone: Rangeville Primary (P-6, 1.8km); Centenary Heights High (7-12, 120m)
– Disclaimer: All care taken, however you are encouraged to independently verify all figures, measurements and indications.