ALERT, ALERT: there’s room, room, room and more room here.
TO BE PRECISE, that’s 3 bedrooms and a rumpus room. FANTASTIC AND RARE.
TOOWOOMBA PROPERTY INVESTORS,
5 things you must know:
– 6.12% gross rent return annually
– Earning $350/wk until mid December 2021
– Zero body corp fees at this Duplex
::::: I SAID: ‘ No body corp fees whatsoever !!! ‘
– Exclusive street-frontage with exclusive driveway on a corner-like allotment!
– Buying here within 1.5km to CBD captures the interest of more prospective tenants
– Stunning 12ft raked ceilings
– 3 bedroom Villa with rumpus room
– Strata-titled with ZERO body corp fees at this Duplex
– NO shared driveway ever … house behind is accessed from Atkinson Street
– Open-plan living and dining room
— With stunning 12ft raked ceilings!
— And comfort always with reverse-cycle air conditioning
– This flows to kitchen featuring a beaming skylight
— Also a dishwasher to get your evenings back
— And pantry, stove and cooktop
– 3 bedrooms, each with large windows and each with built-in robes
– Light-filled large RUMPUS/UTILITY ROOM is the result of internal garage conversion
– Still a handy covered single carport, too!
– Updated light-filled bathroom with feature tiling, shower over bath and an attractive vanity
– Flows to separate private toilet
– Internal separate laundry
– And best possible internet connection with fibre to actual Villa, not just to the street
THERE’S SO MUCH to appreciate outside:
– Graced by a lovely full-length front patio (15m x 1.8m)
– Desirable south-facing orientation
– Set on a rare curved corner-like allotment
– 100% exclusive street frontage
– Never ever share the driveway … house behind is accessed from Atkinson Street
– Fully-fenced yard ensures more privacy
– Attractive mature gardens … so lovely!
– Many character homes nearby
– Gated area near front is the property of 1A Eve St
POSITION, POSITION! South Toowoomba is so central. So what’s NEARBY?
– 420m to South Toowoomba Bowls Club
– 700m to City Golf Club
– 1.4km to Centenary Heights High School
– 1.5km to Toowoomba Hospital
– 1.5km to Shamrock Hotel / CBD
– 1.9km to Harristown Primary School
VERY NEATLY PRESENTED inside and out, strata-titled living rarely offers an EXCLUSIVE DRIVEWAY and EXCLUSIVE STREET-FRONTAGE with ZERO body corp fees.
INVESTORS: this is a very special find.
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, we’re standing by right now to answer your questions or to confirm your desired inspection time. THERE’S RARE FEATURES FOR INVESTORS HERE, SO BOOK YOUR INSPECTION NOW!
***USEFUL INFO with compliments of Jacqui Walker Sells Sensational Moves:
– How’s the Unit market in South Toowoomba?
::::: 27 of 27 Units were listed THEN sold in South Toowoomba from Mar 2020-March 2021 (Source: RP Data)
::::: Median ownership tenure of these properties was 10.4 years
– General Rates: Approx. $900.00 net 1/2 yr
– Water Access: Approx. $305.00 net 1/2 yr (+ use)
– Body Corp: Zero, nil, none at this Duplex
– Internet: Can connect to the NBN via Fibre-to-the-Premises technology (FTTP)
– State School Zone: Harristown Primary (P-6, 1.9km); Centenary Heights High (7-12, 1.4km)
– Zoning: Residential Conservation, Toowoomba
– Land Use: Building Units, Primary Use Only
– Real Property Description: Lot 1 on Building Unit Plan 13892
– Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
– Disclaimer: All care taken, however you are encouraged to independently verify all figures and indications.