CREATED to inspire you on a Monday morning and made for blissful weekends, Jacqui Walker presents this contemporary Executive Townhome with gorgeous views to Picnic Point from the stunning Master Bedroom.
I SAID: ” Capturing views to Picnic Point !!! ”
ON TOOWOOMBA’S sensational east-side – 2.4km to the CBD – let’s zoom-in on VOGUE LIVING:
– Glamorous kitchen capturing high-gloss white tones
::::: Stone surfaces to counters
::::: Designer lighting
::::: The dishwasher you expect … ahh, easier nights!
::::: Gas cooktop
::::: And premium Bosch appliances
– Air-conditioning to the stylish open-plan living and dining room
– This flows to a perfect EAST-FACING outdoor area
::::: Covered for your total enjoyment
::::: Definitely made for Bubbly and Brie on a Sunday afternoon!
– 3rd toilet downstairs
– Upstairs discover:
::::: VIEWS to Picnic Point from the main bedroom
::::: 2 bedrooms total, each with ceiling fans and TV points
::::: Stone surfaces to ENSUITE with shower, vanity and toilet
::::: Premium feeling continues with stone surfaces to MAIN BATHROOM
::::: 3 toilets total, 2 of them upstairs
::::: And a light-filled built-in study
– There’s more peace of mind with Crimsafe screens to front door
– A private arrival home via the internal automatic garage
– Laundry area to the garage
– Attractive landscaping with STELLAR STREET APPEAL
– And the BEST POSSIBLE internet connection here, with fibre to actual premises not just the street
CREATED IN 2016 by respected local builder, Millennium Homes, I’M IMPRESSED by the low-maintenance attractive presentation and stellar street appeal on arrival.
THEN THERE’S Bubbly and Brie on a Sunday afternoon AND those master bedroom VIEWS!
I KNOW, I’m in love too.
SO WHAT’S NEARBY?
– Set in a glamorous, small complex of 5 Units/Townhomes
– Wow! 290 metres to Centenary Heights High School
– So close! 320 metres to Thai Royal, Convenience Shopping and Cafe
– 2km to Rangeville Primary School
– 2.4km to CBD
IT’S more inspiring Monday mornings here – and more blissful weekends too. So now it’s time to MAKE THIS stunning exec TOWNHOME YOURS.
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, we’re standing by right now to answer your questions. Or you’re invited to the Open Home. Can’t wait? Let’s book your look sooner. SEE, LOVE AND LIVE NOW!
***USEFUL INFO courtesy of Jacqui Walker Sells Sensational Moves:
– How’s the property market in South Toowoomba?
::::: Of the 36 properties listed for sale in South Toowoomba between May 2020 – May 2021, 35 were subsequently sold (Source: RP Data)
::::: On average, those properties had been held for 10.5 years each (Source: RP Data)
– Internet: Can connect to the NBN via Fibre-to-the-Premises technology (FTTP)
– State School Zone: Rangeville Primary (P-6, 2km); Centenary Heights High (7-12, 290 metres)
– General Rates: Approx. $920.00 net 1/2 yr
– Water Access: Approx. $305.00 net 1/2 yr (+ use)
– Body Corp: Approx. $400.00 per quarter
– Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
– Real Property Description: Lot 2 on Survey Plan 274590
– Disclaimer: All care taken, however you are encouraged to independently verify all figures and indications.