INVESTORS, expect rent demand here at this inner-city Unit which captures hip urban vibes.
INVESTOR FAST FACTS:
– Currently leased at $355.00 per week
– That’s a 6.71% gross annual rent yield. Does your bank pay that?
– Get sums and outgoings far below
– 300m to Herries/Ruthven intersection
– 380m to Hooper Centre shops
– 450m to Art Gallery
– 500m to famed Ground Up Espresso Bar
– 500m to City Library
– 550m to Milne Bay Aquatic and Fitness Centre
– 600m to Grand Central on Duggan Street
– 600m to Empire Theatre
– 1km to Queens Park
– 1.6km to Twba North Primary School
– 2.3km to Centenary Heights High School
SPACIOUS AND FURNISHED, this 2nd Floor Unit features:
– Sensational VIEWS from 2 balconies … I love the city vibe!
– A breakfast bar to the house-size kitchen
::::: With a dishwasher to save time, a full-size Electrolux wall oven, electric cooktop, a sizeable pantry and a double sink
– This overlooks the very spacious open-plan lounge and dining room
::::: With reverse-cycle air conditioning for all-year comfort
– 2 large bedrooms capturing city VIEWS and offering built-in robes
– Large bathroom with bathtub, a separate shower and a large vanity
– A separate toilet
– And secure first floor parking, with entry to garage via remote control/PIN, and stairs to this 2nd floor Unit
THERE’S 4 MORE BENEFITS HERE:
– No mowing, no yard-work … Unit living gives you your weekends back!
– Emphasis on LOTS of cupboard storage here
– And the best possible internet connection, with fibre to the premises not just the street
– Selling with furniture
STYLISH INNER-CITY LIVING OR NICE-YIELD INVESTING has never been so good, and I love the spaciousness and the VIEWS too!
SO FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, I’m looking out for your call or message. Questions welcome. Now is the moment to GET THIS INNER-CITY UNIT.
***USEFUL INFO courtesy Jacqui Walker Sells Sensational Moves:
– Recent General Rates: $1,011.87 nett 1/2 yr
– Recent Water Access: $292.59 nett 1/2 yr + use
– Body Corp: $1350.00 per year (Allocation $1,100 Admin, $250 Sinking Fund)
– Market Insight: Units in Toowoomba City have shown a median price increase of 12% across past 5 years (Source: RP Data)
– Built: 2010
– Furnished: Yes
– Property Name: Joseph Lodge
– Internet: Can connect to the NBN via Fibre-to-the-Premises technology (FTTP)
– State School Zone: Toowoomba North Primary (P-6, 1.6km); Centenary Heights High (7-12, 2.3km)
– Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
– Disclaimer: All care taken, however you are encouraged to independently verify all figures, measurements and indications.