This lowset brick home is located in popular Darling Heights and will certainly cater for the whole family. Close to schools, parks and shopping centres making living very convenient. Be quick to inspect this home!
– 3 large built-in bedrooms, the large lounge room comes with a reverse cycle air-conditioner
– Kitchen is equipped with gas cook top, electric wall oven, rangehood, large fridge recess and
plenty of cupboard space
– Extra family room that can be converted into a 4th bedroom with separate access
– Main bathroom includes a separate shower, bath and toilet
– Large outdoor covered area overlooking the fully fenced backyard
– Garden shed located at rear of home for all your extra storage needs
– Carport that can accommodate two cars
– Security screens fitted to the windows and doors throughout
– Small outside pet is negotiable
WATER – This property has a Water Efficient Certification, hence tenants to pay for all water used.
School Aged Children? Copy and paste the link below into your browser for local school catchment areas