This neat & tidy solid brick home located in Darling Heights is one to keep your eye on! Positioned within minutes from Darling Heights school, University of Southern Queensland, the Japanese Gardens and Westridge shopping centre.
Come and see this wonderful property today!
– 3 Generous sized bedrooms all with built in robes, master with ceiling fan
– Sunken living room with wood heater
– Practical kitchen with gas cooking, dual sink and ample cupboard and bench space
– Separate dining room
– Family bathroom with shower over bath, large vanity and separate toilet
– Spacious laundry with linen cupboard
– Covered entertainment area is great place to hang around with your friends & family
– Lock up shed with power
– Garden shed for your extra tools
– Security screens & doors through out this home for your peace of mind
– 602m2 fenced block with low maintenance easy care garden
– Outside pet negotiable
SPECIAL CONDITIONS – No smoking inside the property and outside smokers to dispose of cigarette butts correctly
WATER – This property has a Water Efficient Certification, hence tenants to pay for all water used.
School Aged Children? Copy and paste the link below into your browser for local school catchment areas http://www.qgso.qld.gov.au/maps/edmap