Tucked away from the hustle and bustle, at 39 Pugh Street, Middle Ridge in the highly sought-after Tarlington Estate, this home is ready for a new family to enjoy! Across the northern side of the home, the three living areas enjoy bathing in the natural light and warmth of the sun.
The stunning home features:
– 5 generous built-in bedrooms.
– The main boasts a large walk-in robe and ensuite (with shower, toilet, vanity & IXL lighting). – The family bathroom meanwhile has an amazing tile feature in addition to the bath, shower, vanity, and IXL lighting.
– These include a generous formal lounge or media room, the large open plan tiled living, and the covered outdoor entertainment area with blinds.
– There are large ‘stacker doors’ providing a seamless transition between indoor & outdoor living.
– A large reverse cycle air-conditioner & gas heater assists with climate control in all seasons.
– The centerpiece of the home is the stunning kitchen offering an abundance of cupboards and ease of cooking.
– Entertaining, family reunions, and catering will be a breeze with a huge island bench, dishwasher, two bowl sink, gas cooktop, rangehood, electric oven, appliance cupboard, huge pantry, breakfast bar & Caesarstone benchtops.
– With Crimsafe screens and internal access from the double remote garage on the landscaped 616m2 fenced allotment with side access & room for a shed.
WATER – This property has a Water Efficient Certification, hence tenants to pay for all water used.
School-Aged Children? Follow the link for local school catchment areas http://www.qgso.qld.gov.au/maps/edmap