Escape the hustle and bustle of city living and enjoy the peace and serenity on offer with this grand and spacious brick home located on 4 acres in peaceful Postman’s Ridge, only a 10 minute drive to the Toowoomba city centre.
– 5 spacious bedrooms, each fitted with built-in robes
– Main bedroom complete with walk-in robe and ensuite
– Large separate office which could be used as an additional bedroom
– Massive tiled front living area
– Spacious kitchen equipped with gas cooktop, electric wall oven, rangehood and also features plenty of bench space and cupboards
– Good sized separate dining area featuring reverse cycle air-conditioning
– Additional rumpus room – providing plenty of space for the whole family to relax
– Family bathroom complete with shower and vanity
– Separate toilet for added convenience
– Ducted air-conditioning to bedrooms and lounge room
– Large covered outdoor entertainment area
– Double lock-up garage and double carport
– Fully fenced house yard
– Paddock for horses
– Outside pets negotiable
DIRECTIONS: From the range, turn into Murphys Creek Rd from the Warrego Highway and follow thru until the road changes to be called Postmans Ridge Road
– The tenants are responsible for their water usage and are to ensure the house tank is filled upon the conclusion of the Tenancy
– Tenants are to slash as necessary during the tenancy and upon moving out they are to slash and clean the property & mowing & gardening of house yard tenants responsibility
– The property is not let as a farm but if tenants want to have animals they are to ensure the control and safety of their livestock. If fences need to be erected they are to be the removable electric type and at tenants cost.
– The large shed is not for tenant use.
– Access to the big shed is to be allowed with notice to be given by landlord/agent.
– The tractor is the property of the owner and not to be used by the tenants.
– Access to front of property is to allowed for building works as required by landlord & approved building people: one acre of land in front will be developed at some stage and may or may not be during your tenancy – notice will be given for access in regards to any of this type of work.
WATER – Rain water tanks connected to property for the tenants use. There is also a grey water pump and a septic tank.
School Aged Children? Follow the link for local school catchment areas http://www.qgso.qld.gov.au/maps/edmap