Situated in the dress circle of Rangeville this executive home has recently been transformed. Offering modern and spacious living space and multiple outdoor areas to relax and unwind, this home is a must to inspect if you are looking for a property that offers that little bit extra in home comfort!
Located in a quiet street in a family friendly neighbourhood the home is close to quality schooling, numerous parklands and walking distance to High Street Plaza. Rarely does a home like this come to market for rent, so arrange your inspection today with our team.
– 3 spacious bedrooms; all featuring built-ins and are ample size
– Main bedroom features walk through robe, ensuite with walk-in shower and oversized dual vanity plus alfresco access
– Multipurpose room / study / home office or use it as a playroom
– Spacious air-conditioned open plan living area complete with wood fireplace which connects to ducted outlets for warmth in the colder month
– Modern chef’s kitchen fitted with quality appliances including induction cooktop, Miele wall mounted oven and separate microwave/grill and also features dishwasher, plus plenty of cupboards and bench space
– Dining area adjacent to the kitchen
– Large family bathroom has both shower and bath and the toilet is separate for your convenience
– Internal laundry features single wash basin, bench space and ample storage
– Front deck complete with all-weather roofing and ceiling fan for your year round comfort
– The back alfresco area is all-weather for outdoor entertaining or kids play
– Solar power 6.6kw system
– Double lock-up garage with internal access
– Sorry, no pets permitted
WATER – This property has a Water Efficient Certification, hence tenants to pay for all water used.
School-Aged Children? Copy and paste the link below into your browser for local school catchment areas http://www.qgso.qld.gov.au/maps/edmap