This lowset brick home in homely Rangeville is walking distance to Rangeville State School, High Street Plaza and scenic Picnic Point.
– 3 built-in bedrooms (main with ensuite and ceiling fan)
– Open plan lounge complete with ceiling fan
– Separate dining
– Large separate tiled family room with reverse cycle air-conditioner.
– Kitchen is fitted with electric cooking facilities and comes with loads of cupboard space, a large pantry and breakfast bar
– Family bathroom hosts a separate shower and bath with separate toilet
– Ample amount of linen cupboard space throughout the home
– Large covered outdoor entertainment area
– Security doors, security screens and flyscreens fitted
– Gas points for heating
– Double carport will cover your car accommodation requirements
– Fully fenced with an oversized garden shed
– Outside pet is negotiable
Don’t miss this opportunity …. book your inspection now!
WATER – This property has a Water Efficient Certification, hence tenants to pay for all water used.
School Aged Children? Copy and paste the link below into your browser for local school catchment areas http://www.qgso.qld.gov.au/maps/edmap