This gorgeous timber cottage with wrap-around verandah has been recently updated and offers stunning character features combined with modern fixtures and fittings. Positioned in a quiet tree lined street in South Toowoomba the home is conveniently located within walking distance to Centenary Heights State High School, St Thomas More’s Catholic Primary School, Lake Annand and Gold Park.
– Covered front wrap-around verandah
– 2 carpeted bedrooms, each fitted with built-in robes and ceiling fans
– Separate lounge room with timber look flooring and ceiling fan
– Spacious open plan kitchen / dining area, featuring timber look flooring and ceiling fan
– Updated kitchen equipped with quality stainless steel appliances including gas cooktop, electric oven, and rangehood; also featuring 2 bowl sink plus plenty of bench space and cupboards
– Stylish bathroom complete with shower, good sized vanity and toilet
– Internal laundry with single wash tub
– Massive rear timber deck – perfect for the summer barbeques
– Detached 2 bay lock-up shed
– Low maintenance fenced year yard, perfect for the kids to play
– No Pets permitted
WATER – This property has a Water Efficient Certification, hence tenants to pay for all water used.
School Aged Children? Follow the link for local school catchment areas http://www.qgso.qld.gov.au/maps/edmap