A lovely, quiet street with lovely leafy surrounds are a welcome start to this 3 bedroom home complete with polished timber floors. Located in South Toowoomba this wonderful family home is walking distance to Centenary Heights State School and St Thomas More’s primary school and only a short drive from the CBD and Lake Annand.
Book in for an inspection today!
– Three spacious bedrooms, all with built-ins and ceiling fans
– Front Sunroom
– Spacious living area with air-conditioner and wood fireplace
– Eat-in kitchen equipped with electric stove and oven with ample bench and cupboard space
– Family bathroom with shower over bath and separate toilet
– Internal laundry with dual wash tub and auto taps
– Wonderful gardens that are maintained for you for convenience!
– Sorry, no pets permitted
– No smoking inside the property and outside smokers to dispose of cigarette butts correctly
– There is no off street parking. The tenants may drive up onto the nature strip using the driveway of 23 Tolmie Street however there is not to be any parking in the driveway. Tenants are not to enter or exit via th neighbours driveway at 25 Tolmie Street.
– The polished floors are not to be damaged care is to be taken not to scratch or chip the timber.
– There is not to be any damage to our gardens owner will take care of the maintenance of the gardens and mowing at a time convenient with the tenants.
WATER – This property has a Water Efficient Certification, hence tenants to pay for all water used
School Aged Children? Copy and paste the link below into your browser for local school catchment areas http://www.qgso.qld.gov.au/maps/edmap