At RE/MAX, we’re proud of our outstanding agents who produce outstanding results.
Take a quick look at why RE/MAX is number one in the world. You will be surprised at what our agents and offices accomplish, not just in real estate but in their communities and globally.
The momentum continues as the RE/MAX network has grown every month since the organization was founded in 1973. After over 30 years of vigorous expansion, RE/MAX is now, even more than ever before, the destination of quality real estate professionals around the world. RE/MAX has sought the top 20 percent of agents who are estimated to do 80 percent of the business in residential property sales. RE/MAX was the first network in the industry to pass the sales milestone of 1 million transaction sides in a single year. Nobody in the world sells more real estate than RE/MAX.
- A global real estate system operating in nearly 100 countries
- Approximately 7,000 independently owned offices with over 100,000 member sales associates globally
- RE/MAX was the first real estate network to be involved in more than 1 million transaction sides in a single year
- RE/MAX agents close three times more deals than the industry average
- RE/MAX virtually outperforms the competition in virtually every market
- More market share than any other real estate company
- RE/MAX is run by realtors from bottom to top
- RE/MAX has the best broker leadership in the industry today
- More top-producing agents join RE/MAX every year, in more countries, than any other real estate organisation.
- RE/MAX is recognized as the “Voice of Real Estate” to the industry
- RE/MAX Satellite Network is the industry’s first proprietary satellite system dedicated to industry-specific education
- The Succeed Agent Mentor program offers new agents in-house coaching to help them fast track success
- RE/MAX has been an exclusive real estate sponsor of Camp Quality since 1999
- Largest Hot Air Balloon Fleet in the world with more than 100 balloons
- Team RE/MAX around-the-world stratospheric helium balloon expedition from Alice Springs, Australia in late 1998
- RE/MAX is the first real estate organization to promote itself through motor sports
- RE/MAX International is the first major sponsor of The Wildlife Experience
- The RE/MAX World Long Drive Championship is the largest grass-roots long drive competition in the world